PARKS & RECREATION
Park and Recreation Commission
The Park and Recreation Commission is responsible for assisting in the operation of Victory Park and arranging programs at the park. The commission established rules and regulations for the use of the park facilities. The commission meets the first Thursday of every month except July & December.
Anyone desiring to serve on a committee or commission is urged to call or write to Borough Hall and leave your name and phone number. A representative will contact you to discuss your desires.
Victory Park & Chestnut Street Park
Victory Park is located between Second and Third Avenue and between Green Street and Washington Street. There are several facilities located at the park. Reservations are to be made at Borough Hall to reserve the pavilions. No alcoholic beverages are permitted in the park nor are any animals, either leashed or unleashed, nor bicycles or unauthorized vehicles. Chestnut Street Park is located on the corner of 5th Avenue & Chestnut Street. The parks close at sunset.
Park & Recreation 2020 Meeting Schedule
All meetings start at 7:00 P.M.
- January 2
- February 6
- March 5
- April 2
- May 7
- June 4
- August 6
- September 3
- October 1
- November 5
Upcoming Events at Victory Park
- CANCELLED – Easter Egg Hunt: 4/4/20 (Rain date 4/5) – 10AM, Sensory Friendly 11AM
- CANCELLED – Earth Day Clean Up: 4/25/20
- CANCELLED – Victory Park Opening Day: 5/2/20
- CANCELLED – Community Yard Sale: 5/16/20
- Shredding Event: 9/19/20 – 10AM-Noon
- CANCELLED – Red Cross Babysitting Course: 3/28/20, 9AM-3PM at Royersford Fire Station, 299 Walnut St., 2nd Floor. This is for ages 11-15. Please complete the registration form below and submit payment of $40 for the course.
- Holiday Decorating Contest: 12/13/20 – 6PM-?
For additional information on events contact email@example.com or 484-791-2127.